Many commodities are often damaged due to bumps during long-distance transportation, and the air column bag is equivalent to using the buffer principle to avoid the goods from being damaged due to bumps during transportation. Its material is kraft paper, which is strong in compression and earthquake resistance. Therefore, in the process of product transportation, air column bags are often selected. There are many types of air column bags, including container air column bags, digital product air column bags, and red wine package air column bags. Can meet the spin of different products.
In the process of transportation, the common factor of cargo damage comes from the poor fixation of the goods or the open area is too large. During the transportation process, due to the fierce external vibration, the impact between the goods is serious, which causes the outer packaging to be damaged, which leads to the damage of the goods. To deal with the above questions, it is necessary to reduce the open space between the goods to reinforce the goods, to buffer the fluctuations caused by the intense external vibration and reduce the impact between the goods.
The air column bag can effectively protect the transported products during transportation, so it has been widely used.
1. Fully grasp the characteristics of the product, including the product's weight, shape, size, material, location and nature of vulnerable parts, natural frequency, product use purpose, product shell strength, surface condition, location of protruding parts, etc.
2. Determine the method of fixing the contents in the package, which must be fixed firmly and stable.
3. Carry out a packaging test to check whether the cushioning and shockproof performance of the packaging meets the design requirements.
4. Understand whether there are accessories packed with the product. If so, you should find out the relevant situation, whether the product needs to be packaged separately or inside, and the number of products inside.
6. According to the characteristics of the product, choose the buffer material that meets the requirements and is economical, and determine the way and size of the cushion
7. Understand the external forces, transportation methods, climatic conditions and environmental conditions, storage conditions and storage time of the packages in circulation.
9. Determine the overall structure of the packaging, which depends on which packaging technology needs to be adopted, and then determine the packaging structure level.
10. Account for packaging materials and processing costs, and evaluate whether the design is economical and reasonable.
We use stringent quality control measures to ensure the reliability of our products, with excellent after-sales service, and modern manufacturing facilities, we have earned an excellent reputation amount our customers across the globe.