1. The cushion air cushion machine and the winding machine have the same large power consumption, so the power of the input power is greater than the nominal power on the nameplate of the shrinking machine, otherwise it will easily burn the circuit or electrical components.
2. The machine is reliably grounded like a baler to protect the person.
3. Each machine is shipped with a cable connected to the power supply, and the terminal lead part has a power supply identification symbol. If it is connected correctly, illegal operation may cause electric shock.
4. When the machine stipulates that the voltage is three-phase 380V power supply, enter the zero line at the same time, that is, the standard three-phase four-wire system other packaging equipment is also like a vacuum packaging machine. Otherwise, the machine cannot work normally, and it is easy to burn the internal electrical components.
5. The machine must be installed horizontally, otherwise the service life of the electric heating tube will be shortened. For mesh belt conveyors, the oblique installation will cause the conveyor belt to deviate from the center.
6. When the machine is used continuously for more than three months, the temperature-resistant wires of the shrinkage room should be inspected, and replaced as appropriate according to the degree of aging.
7. When the machine is working, the operator's palm and other parts are not allowed to contact the machine's operating parts, especially the temperature inside the shrinkage chamber is extremely high, and it is easy to burn.
8. After the packaging work is completed, the heating switch should be turned off first, and the conveying motor and fan motor should continue to run for about 10 minutes, and then the entire power supply is cut off.
Previous: Components Of Air Cushion Film Machine
We use stringent quality control measures to ensure the reliability of our products, with excellent after-sales service, and modern manufacturing facilities, we have earned an excellent reputation amount our customers across the globe.